He might be a father, a husband, or a lover. He'll love the surprise gifts mentioned here. From the unique to the obvious, these gifts definitely bring out a smile. And doesn't a surprise add to the value of the gift? Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary, or a promotion, these gifts are going to make any occasion extra special. Let's see what they are?
- Make him a scrapbook of multiple coupons. Take him to the mall and surprise him with them. Let him spend the rest of the day shopping.
- Loves photography? Take him to a beautifully unique place and gift him a camera. Let him take his first photograph with you.
- Spends all his time traveling? Get his favorite movies transferred to his phone or to an iPad. Make it a two-in-one gift.
- Doesn't have the time to catch up with his friends and family? Call them over and throw the good old surprise party that never fails.
- Loved comics as a child? Hunt for a collector's edition and gift books/DVDs of his favorite comic.
- Tied up with too many responsibilities? Pack his bags and leave him at the airport with an all-inclusive, paid for trip.
If executed properly, this is a great idea. If you both haven't been out for a long time, then this short break would be a great way to spend some quality time with each other.
It's always better to come up with gifts that are useful. Give him something he'll use everyday; something that will remind him of you every now and then.