The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. ~ Josiah G. Holland
You want to gift him something special, but you don't know what exactly that thing is, one that will make him happy, or better, euphoric. There isn't an occasion, there isn't a holiday, but still, you feel like doing something special, for that special someone. What exactly can do? Give him a nice romantic gift? Yes! But what exactly can it be? There are a lot of romantic things to do for your boyfriend, a few of which we have shared with you in this article. These romantic gifts are not only unique, they're special! These will help build up the romance, between both of you. Gifts that don't demand an occasion, but just love, that needs to be shown. Gift him one of these, and in turn, they will gift you memories of a lifetime. Check them out!
♥ Homemade Romantic Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Homemade gifts are the best option when you have not much money. These gifts come cheap, but there is a special touch to them since you've made them yourself. If you gift him one of these, it's going to be something he'll never forget. Mentioned below, are some of the most special homemade gift ideas for your boyfriend. Choose one of these ideas, and start preparing as soon as possible.
- Collect and print photographs of both of you, as a couple. Some, just of him. With the help of all these photographs, make a scrapbook for him. Decorate it well, and according to his liking. Include some special love quotes and maybe even a letter. You can also write one of your favorite songs for him, or better still, write an entire song on your own. Mention all the times you've spent together, every memory that is there to cherish.
- All of us love cakes, don't we? Bake him his favorite cake, and surprise him. This gift won't only amuse him, but he'll surely appreciate all your efforts. This gesture will also show him that you have a fair understanding of his likes and dislikes. Last but not the least, you get to have the cake too. You can also make a couple of cup cakes if you don't have the time to bake a cake of his choice.
- Another option is to knit him a sweater, with wool the color of his choice. This can be a surprise, or even a planned gift. You can tell him you're knitting him something, but don't mention exactly what it is going to be. If you don't have much experience in knitting, opt for a muffler. This is easier compared to knitting a sweater and also requires less time. Surely one of the best romantic things to do for your boyfriend, isn't it?
- Make him a wristband using some old wool, leather and accessories. Tell him it's just a small token of your love for him. This won't take more than a day and its making won't cost you any money. For designs, you can look up the Internet. It is not necessary for him to wear it, and it can be used as a decorative too. This would be one of the last-minute surprise gifts - for days when you remember an occasion last-minute.
- Make a compilation of his favorite songs, and your favorite songs together too. Buy a CD and burn this entire compilation on it. Gift it to him while you're in the car with him, and let this be a surprise. This can be given as a general gift to your boyfriend. The only cost you will incur here, is that of buying the CD.
♥ Romantic Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
It's your boyfriend's birthday and being you, you need to gift him something that is not only unique but romantic as well. Search for all the romantic birthday gifts for him, in all the possible stores that you can visit. Birthdays are undoubtedly a special occasion, and you need to make them even more exceptional for your boyfriend, don't you? Here are some romantic birthday ideas for him that might help you choose the perfect romantic gift for him this birthday.
- Find out if there is something he's been desiring for sometime. Something must have been mentioned somewhere - a watch, a music player or maybe a cell phone. Whatever it is, hunt for it and present it to him this birthday. Along with it, also gift him a love letter telling him how much you love him. Love letters are always treasured and cherished, so don't miss out on this one.
- Trust me, all personalized gifts should be considered as romantic gifts ideas for boyfriends. Since you take genuine efforts to make these happen, these gifts reflect your love for him immediately. Personalized gifts can include a lot of things - a scrapbook, a photo album, a range of coffee mugs, a painting or an office stationery set even. If you like this idea, start preparing soon as these might take time.
- Sometimes, the gift that we choose, doesn't come across as a romantic one. However, we are certain that it is going to be liked by our respective boyfriends. What you can do in these situations is, present him the gift during a romantic dinner. There are many romantic dinner ideas you can choose from. You can cook his favorite cuisine, and arrange a candle light dinner at home. You can also take him out to his favorite restaurant.
- Make a short, yet interesting video film for him this birthday. Try to get hold of his childhood photographs, then those of his teens years and the ones now. Basically, make sure you have photographs from his birth until now. Also, ask family members for some video recordings. Combine all these to make the final video clip. Add to it by including his friends now, and messages from them. Let this be a surprise, specially one that he gets at his birthday party, his surprise birthday party.
- Make a collage of all his photographs, and frame this one. Also add small pieces of blank paper, and make his friends and family leave messages on them. Make the design of the frame yourself, if you can. If not, pick up something he's bound to like. You can give him this gift along with another one, from the ones mentioned above.